Where can I buy a gift card?
Just pop into any of our inns and ask one of the team or give us a call direct on 0330 0947 199 and we can take payment over the phone and post out to you or your recipient.
Are they in set amounts?
No – you can put whatever gift amount you like on a gift card. The minimum is £10 and there’s no maximum.
How long are gift cards valid for?
Gift cards are valid for 24 months from the date of issue, after this time any remaining balance would be forfeited.
Where can I spend my gift card?
At any of our participating inns within the House of Daniel Thwaites. You can spend it on food, drinks or even stay with us.
Our properties currently include;
- The Beverley Arms, 25 North Bar Within, Beverley, HU17 8DD
- The Bull's Head at Earlswood, 7 Limekiln Lane, Earlswood, Solihull, B94 6BU
- The Crown Inn Pooley Bridge, Pooley Bridge, Penrith, CA10 2NP
- The Fleece At Cirencester, Market Place, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 2NZ
- The Golden Lion at Settle, Duke Street, Settle, North Yorkshire, BD24 9DU
- Judges Lodging at York, 9 Lendal, York, YO1 8AQ
- The Lister Arms, Malham, Skipton, BD23 4DB
- Millstone At Mellor, Church Lane, Mellor, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB2 7JR
- The Royal At Heysham, Main Street, Heysham, Morecambe, LA3 2RN
- Royal Oak at Keswick, Main Street, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5HZ
- The Toll House Inn, Penny Street, Lancaster, LA1 1XT
What if I don’t use all my gift on one visit?
Any remaining balance just stays on your card till the next visit.
How do I know how much is on my card?
If it’s not written on your card holder, just pop in to any inn and they will be able to let you know how much is on your card or call us on 0330 0947 199.